Alrighty, so the first show is over and done with and surprisingly went quite smooth. My end went well and the competitors seemed to really enjoy the no drama, chill show that they dont get with HIN. The game was pretty fun to watch, lots of entertainment. I'm about to take my first bus ride, and it will by far be the longest at 16 hours. So this tour could get interesting fast.
As for the trip itself to Seattle, I really had a good time. This is a great city and you should definitely come check it out sometime. Seattle Joe was kind enough to show me around and even took me out to the mountains. Going out to the bar may have been a mistake, but meeting his friends was dope. I dont have much else to say to you guys right now, im sortof rushed to eat and hit the road.
It has been real great hearing from you guys on the net when im online and from facebook, soo thanks for that. I love to hear from my people on the moon. I should have more to say here, but im still trying to take this all in and settle down. Check out my picture site at ballertim.myphotoalbum.com , ill be posting all my pics on that site.
1 down, 29 to go. Cheers for now. Laters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dude glad you had a good time out here. Your always welcome in this city. hopefully Ill get to see you in Moon again.
Post a Comment