Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bye, Bye, Bye

Well, the day has finally come... I am leaving for the summer. I was pretty unaware about the seriously good friends that I have from RMU. This weekend/ past 2 days has shown me how good my friends are and how much they mean to me. Not to sure what all happened with the whole Ashley thing, but hopefully we can work things out when she has the time. I am speechless and owe so much to the people that came out and helped me have some good memories to take with me on the road. I am sitting here writing this with 4 hours until my flight leaves, and I am not at all tired. I have just been going over my regular travel checklist in my head over and over, it is just so weird that this trip will not end for so long.

I am hoping that I will be able to talk to everyone as often as possible, and see as many people on my July 4 break. I will be in the tri state are these following dates, so come out and try to see me. We can surely rock out in Cleveland.
SUN 29 Washington, DC Verizon Center
AUGUST
DAY DATE CITY VENUE TIX
WED 1 Norfolk, VA Constant Center June 2
SAT 4 Cincinnati, OH US Bank Arena June 2
WED 8 Cleveland, OH Wolstein Center June 2
SAT 11 Buffalo, NY HSBC Arena June 2
WED 15 Manchester, NH Verizon Wireless Arena June 2
SUN 19 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center
WED 22 Hartford, CT Civic Center Coliseum June 2
SAT 25 New York, NY Madison Square Garden

Those are all the dates from the tour that get decently close, so try to come check it out. I don't think im going to go to sleep now, I'm just going to finish getting things together and think about the great friends that I have. I'll post again once I get settled in Seattle. Until then, Cheers

No comments: