Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This is the sorry post...

WOW! I have not posted at all in soo many shows. Since I last wrote, I have been to San Diego, Oakland, LA, Denver, Oklahoma City, and Dallas. That is 6 cities that I have not filled you in on. Of course I have been busy working, but mostly playing. SD was pretty uneventful to say the least. Then we did a show in Oaktown, which was ghetto as all hell. What else would you expect in the Bay? I went out with my boys to San Fransisco for a night, which of course led to some good stories. In summary of that night: mexican arm wrestling, gay bar, puking cab ride. Fill in the stories as you want, but they are everything that you would expect from me.

Then we did a show in LA, but were there for 4 total days. That was way too long. Got to see Neil and company, so that was good. After that show, we stopped in Utah
for a few hours on our long ride to Denver. The One and Only was the only bar in St. George, go figure. Luckily, we didn't stay the night and got the hell out of there. Denver was good times, nice city. Marks friends were cool, so that was another good night, not a good next morning...

We then headed to the OKC, and of course had a blast. It was a crew members bday, so we all got together and went out for it. Lets just say that the party didn't stop till 530 and we were in front of the hotel lol. On our way out of town we headed to the Oklahoma City bombing memorial. Cant say too much about that experience other than the fact that it was heavy. Just walking in you get goosebumps and tears just come to your eyes.

Sorry for that, it was just a moment. Well we just left Dallas. We only had one night there so I didn't get to do much, but its a nice place. The hotel was amazing, but a little to ritzy for me. We are on the bus now headed to Houston, and another ritzy hotel. New Orleans is Friday, and Memphis Sunday. Then I come home for a quick break.

Things are going really well at this point of the tour. I am starting to feel like one of the crew and we are all getting together to do things and go out. So things are definitely looking up in the social category. I am really trying to have some good stories to bring home, so stay tuned. I'm out for now, ill def update sooner than later this time. Until then,

Cheers

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

where to order viagra online viagra substitute - viagra online purchase

Anonymous said...

generic viagra best website buy viagra us - generic viagra online free prescription

Anonymous said...

buy soma buy cheap soma online no prescription - buy soma florida

Anonymous said...

soma medication soma and xanax - soma drug website

Anonymous said...

buy soma online comquest discount soma - soma 350 mg controlled substance

Anonymous said...

soma medication will soma show up dot drug test - soma san diego scott raynor

Anonymous said...

soma generic soma san diego black keys - buy somatropin australia

Anonymous said...

soma pills illegal buy soma online - buy soma online no prescription overnight

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online order cheap tramadol cod - usual dosage tramadol

Anonymous said...

cialis buy online no prescription cialis moment urban dictionary - cialis daily available nhs

Anonymous said...

cialis online buy cialis online from usa - cialis usa

Anonymous said...

xanax online xanax withdrawal symptoms duration - order xanax online review

Anonymous said...

order cialis online cialis soft tabs - cialis reviews user

Anonymous said...

http://www.integrativeonc.org/adminsio/buyklonopinonline/#6817 klonopin withdrawal blog - klonopin peak

Anonymous said...

klonopin no prescription klonopin side effects drowsiness - klonopin side effects women

Anonymous said...

buy klonopin online is it legal to order klonopin online - klonopin dosage multiple sclerosis

Anonymous said...

http://buytramadolonlinecool.com/#73892 tramadol hcl 50 - tramadol normal dose