Saturday, June 9, 2007

Viva Las Vegas and Nor Cal Stop 1

Wow, I want to start off by saying that I am sorry that I haven't updated this for a few days, its been hectic.  We have done alot of traveling in the past few days and I am in San Diego right now.  My time in Vegas was one trip tom remember, but I think it was too long.  Vegas is a city that has so much to do, but it takes a wallet full of bills to make it happen.  I was very happy with the Hard Rock Hotel, it was pretty much spring break in a hotel.  The Pink Taco was the best mexican food ive ever had, so I went a couple times.  I was also happy to get to check out Undefeted, the sneaker shop, right across from the hotel.  I got a pair of Jordan 1's to add to the sneaker collection.  The days i spent in Vegas were kinda tough because I was alone the entire time.  It is starting to get to me that I am doing everything by myself, so I have been making a great effort to change this.  Just on a side note, Flava Flav was at the show and he was pretty funny.

So we are leaving Vegas, on a 10 hour ride to Sacramento, and we got stuck in accident traffic for 2 hours.  So as we sat there on the highway, with the bus stopped, me and King Handles chilled in the back.  King is from Vancuver and is competing for the contract on the tour.  While we were in the traffic, we started talking to a hispanic family next to us.  This family was composed of a mom, dad, 15 yr old daughter, and 9 yr old son.  The daughter was very attractive, ahd to say lol, for her age and kept staring at me and King lol.  Well the point of this story is that the family was listening to music and taking requests which led to the whole family singing "straight outta compton" hahahaha.

So we get to Sacramento, stay at a shitty hotel, and nothing really happened.  I was so pissed that the only bar I could find within walking distance was some bowling alley, so that was interesting.  It was real hot for the show, and it was a pain sitting outside in it all day.  So anyway, I thought I would get to see Steph at this stop, but she was busy with competition, congrats to her for even being there.  

Well, I am here in San Diego, with a show tomorrow morning.  I went shopping today, in the many shops here, and got another pair of sneakers (force highs). I went out to a few spots for some beers today, but again, I am alone so its just not that fun.  After the show tomorrow, we will head to LA for 2 days, got to Oakland for 2, then back to LA for a show.  This whole travel lineup doesnt make much sense to me at all.  LA will be good because we are staying in the hills.  So untill then,

Cheers

No comments: